Kiss, hugs, & flowers, OH MY!! Y’all, it’s that time of year again!!
Regardless of what side of the spectrum you are on, whether you are getting something for yourself or for someone else, let it be something lovely. ~XO, Kate
Valentine’s Day is something special to celebrate. Whether you are celebrating with girlfriends, your significant other, kids or your furry friends – whichever it may be, make the most of it! It’s the one day of the year dedicated to LOVE. If you love yourself, treat yourself! If you love your significant other, treat your significant other! Get it?! — I know, I know that some think this is such a superficial day, I get it. But, who says you HAVE to have someone else to make February 14th lovely? Who says you cant treat yourself to something pretty, indulge in chocolate, or watch a romantic comedy? No one. So, find what YOU love & celebrate the lovely.
Here are several gift ideas that either you, your special someone, little kiddies & furry friends will all enjoy on such a fun & love filled occasion!!
First, lets start with the ladies!! These gifts are SO perfect for gifting to yourself, special someone, mom, sister or friend! I’ve rounded up 6 of my top favorites right now.
- For the Collector: Viktor&Rolf – Flowerbomb Perfume ~ One of my all time favorite perfumes! The floral aroma lasts the entire day & only takes one spritz! $55.00 – $165.00
- For the Workout Junkie: Qalo Band ~ About a month after my husband proposed to me we purchased our first Qalo bands immediately. Being in the medical field, my husband wears his to work, but we both wear them to workout & run errands in. So we are never without our rings! They are comfortable & easy to wear. Starting at $24.95 but the entire website is 20% off right now!
- For the Traveler: Lolo Bag – “You Are Beautiful” ~ Such a sweet gift for anyone + it makes the perfect carry on/travel/ cosmetics bag. $45.00
- For the Homebody: Diptyque – Rosa Mundi ~ So, there are days when I am absolutely a homebody. I can light a candle, turn on a movie & just waste the entire day away not feeling guilty at all. The Rosa Mundi Candle is filled with “exquisite roses” – no need to go buy any when you can have a candle… that lasts! $68.00
- For the Snuggler: Stella McCartney – Red Heart PJ’s ~ COMFY, COMFY, COMFY!! Bedtime, here I come!! Need I say more? $375.00
- For the Jewelry Lover: Jennifer Creel – Hearts Bracelet ~ Oh My Love… 14k yellow gold with 6 5mm hearts. This stunning bracelet says “I love you” over & over & over. $375.00
Every Valentine’s I always get my little nuggets (my sisters four kids) a little something. So, for all you moms, dads, soon-to-be’s, aunts & uncles – I’ve rounded up 5 of the cutest gifts from websites that are usually my go-to’s!
- For Your Little Rocker: Pop Icon Heart Night Light ~ How adorable is this!? Light up your child’s night with your love. $59.00
- For Your Little Bookworm: Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney ~ How much more perfect could this little book get on Valentine’s day?! Plus, it’s a sweet addition to any childs library & can be passed down for years. $12.99
- For Your Little Artist: Coloring Sprouts – Heart Candy Crayons ~ Okay, seriously… where were these when I was a kid? I would have LOVED getting these! They are not only perfect for Valentine’s Day but even school/birthday party favors! This set is 5 heart crayons. $4.00
- For Your Little Cuddle Bug: Burberry Mega-Check Wool Blanket ( Pink or Blue) ~How precious are these?! Your little nugget will be snug as a bug in a rug! $295.00
- For Your Little Movie Star: Monogrammed Bean Bag Chair ~ Okay, so when I monogrammed this for Hanz…a tiny bit of me wanted to get this for him! He will lay & watch movies with me ALL day long. I think I’m talking myself into it. // They have multiple sizes, colors & patterns. $139.00 – $148.00
For the men in your life: your significant other, best friend, brother or dad! Each of these gifts I have chosen based upon the liking of my Dad, Brother-in-Law & Husband. Let’s be honest, they really don’t expect to get anything for this day, but they always should! It’s not just about us girls! 😉
- For the Golfer: Peter Millar – Competition Stripe Polo ~ Blue is my favorite color on my husband, so naturally, just about everything I pick out for him is blue. I have no shame that more than half of his dress shirts & polos are blue & they are just about all Peter Millar. His polos are made for game day, golf, brunch, etc. $85.00
- For your Date Night: Clive Christian – 1872 ~ There are some perfume sprays that are just not fit for every man. Except for this. The aromas of this 1872 are beyond phenomenal, you get masculine, crisp, fresh, delicate, & outdoorsy all in one. However, we all have different preferences, but there is bound to be one spray from CC that you’ll love. $190.00
- For the Beach Day: Peter Millar – Koi Pond Swim Trunk ~ Let’s be honest. It is incredibly hard to get some men to wear pink. But, if it has fish & mixed with blues, how could they say no? Peter Millar has several variations of swim trunks, you’re bound to find one for the guy you’re shopping for. $168.00
- For the Athlete: Qalo Band ~ Same quality, same story, just a different color. Which I may add, they have TONS to choose from. Starting at $24.95 but the entire website is 20% off right now!
- For the Bruncher: Peter Millar – 1/2 zip Jersey Pullover Sweater ~ As the weather is ever-so-changing here in Dallas, you never know if it’s going to be 80 degrees or 40 degrees. This sweater is perfectly interchangeable from winter to spring / inside or outside. $125.00
For your furry friends in your life:
For the Kitty Cat(s):
First off, I do not have any cats. So, finding a fun Valentine’s gift for them has been interesting. I have found a few that if I did have a cat, this is what I would get them!
- Koop – Katmint Variety Pack ~ Apparently, this is the “holy grail” of catnip! Its a one month supply of herbal blends for your cat. $32.98
- Pet Fit for Life – Cat Wand ~ Exercise your cat & your wrist! $8.95 + get the extra feather attachments here!
- Catit Design Senses Play Circuit ~ A track with multiple layout designs! $20.99 for the extended or $14.99 for original.
- Toy Variety Pack ~ The absolute mother load of toys for your cat!! With 20 pieces, how could you not?! $12.88
For the Pup(pies):
As you know, we have a German Shepherd (HUGE) puppy, Hanz. He is almost 8 months now. These are a few of his favorite toys & ours!
- KONG – Squeaker Ball ~ These come in a variety of sizes & are great for playing fetch. $3.41
- KONG – Tire ~ Hanz LOVES peanut butter, he knows to come running when the jar is being opened. We take a little bit an wipe it on the inside of the tire & he’s occupied for a good 30-45 minutes. These come in two different sizes. $7.20
- Orijen Freeze-Dried Angus Beef Treats ~ With a German Shepherd, he is constantly craving to learn something new. With the help of these treats (that are all natural ingredients) were able to teach him a ton of commands. Also, they don’t stink which is a huge + in my opinion! They have many flavors, but this is our pups favorite. $13.70
- Okay, this last one is free. A face massage for your pup! Now, I know some dogs will NOT love this at all. But, it’s Hanz’ favorite night time ritual. We lay on the couch or floor & I’ll massage his face until he’s asleep! Try it! (:
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
If you just cannot decide, go with the easy route. Because you can NEVER go wrong with flowers & chocolate!! (But not for your furry friends).
The flowers above are from my favorite florist here in Dallas ~ Cebolla Fine Flowers, they are called Sweet Valentine. Their flowers are beyond stunning & their staff absolutely goes above & beyond for their customers. Sweet Valentine is $75.00
Below are my favorite chocolates, Kate Weiser has the most decorative & unique chocolates. You can choose from SO many flavors!! Below is Kate’s Valentine’s Heart Collection, designed specifically for Valentine’s Day. $20.00 // If that doesn’t suit your fancy, choose a box of mixed flavors & you’re good to go!